College students can’t get by without Wifi. Six out of ten students won’t even consider attending a college unless it offers free on-campus Wifi, according to a recent study. But most students don’t seem care about protecting their sensitive information when they’re using Wifi networks. And that makes them prime targets for identity theft. If you can’t imagine academic life without Wifi, find out how to make sure your identity doesn’t get stolen before you get your diploma.
receive privacy industry news
- April 01, 2014, Tell Us Your Story: “I Was Hacked” Facebook Series
- Online Privacy For the Twenty-Something Generation
- Online Privacy Q&A With Robert Vamosi, Author of ‘When Gadgets Betray Us’
- New York’s Senator Schumer: Why He’s So Passionate About Wifi Privacy and Other Risky Business Online (Part 2)
- New York’s Senator Schumer: Why He’s So Passionate About Wifi Privacy and Other Risky Business Online (Part 1)
- 2THIS MONTH You Will Get Hacked At the Sochi Olympics
questions + feedback
Have a question or a privacy issue that you'd like us to investigate ? Send an to our editors with your comments.
Posted on Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jan Legnitto